The Law Offices of Jingting Li, PLLC focuses on providing high-quality legal services. We will try our best to meet your expectations!
We are located at midtown area of New York City, and practice through New York State. We also represent overseas clients, such as clients in China and in Korea. Our belief is: our clients' needs are of the utmost importance. To meet your needs, we are committed to providing unsurpassed legal services with cost-effective solutions.
We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry!
- Job Opportunity - The opportunity is valid all the time!
- Law Clerk
We are looking for qualified candidates for the position.
Assist lawyers with their daily works.
Assist / attend the closing.
Assist with initial interviews with clients and then gather information from, follow up and contact with clients and relevant parties.
Prepare documents for lawyers to review.
Other law clerk duties.
Newly graduate law school students, current law school students, and college students (at least in the sophomore years) are welcome to apply.
Must be fluent in Mandarin and English. Cantonese is a plus, but is not required.
Experience is not required.
This is a part-time to full-time position. Three months for part-time and training.
To apply, please email the following documents to email@example.com with the subject line "law clerk - your name":
2. salary requirement - we will not reply your email or provide an interview opportunity, if you don't have a salary requirement in your email.
3. legibility to work - we do not hire anyone who is not authorized to work. Please provide your legal status and if you are F1 students, please indicate your CPT and OPT valid period.
- We are using WeChat now! You can find us with
user name: jilfirm
phone number +16463186575
or QR code
- Please take note of our new address! On November 1, 2013, we moved to
1120 Avenue of Americas, Floor 4, New York, NY 10036
All other information remains the same.
Copyright 2012-2014. The Law Offices of Jingting Li, PLLC. All Rights Reserved.